2021년 통합세출법(Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021)에 따라 각 주정부는 긴급 렌트비 보조금 프로그램을 마련하고 있다. 펜실베니아주는 5억 6,900만 달러를 주정부로부터 받아 코비드19 펜데믹과 경제적 어려움을 겪고 있는 세입자, 주택 소유주 그리고 수도전기회사들을 지원할 예정이다.
긴급 렌트비 보조금지원 프로그램(Emergency Rental Assistance Program ,ERAP)은 펜실베니아주 각 카운티별로 접수를 받고 있다.
On February 5, 2021, Governor Wolf signed S.B. 109 into law, which officially designated the Department of Human Services (DHS) as the agency overseeing administration of the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) for the 49 counties that did not receive direct allocations.
ERAP is now taking applications. Pennsylvanians can apply online through COMPASS. Some counties are not using the COMPASS application. If your county is not using COMPASS, you will be automatically directed to your local ERAP agency contact.
· Assistance can be provided with payment of rent, rental arrears, utility or home energy costs, utility or home energy cost arrears or other expenses related to housing for up to 12 months, plus an additional three months, if necessary.
· GACAPAA works closely with PA Department of Human Services (DHS) to help more APAs to apply for ERAP.
· ERAP applications are available on the PA DHS website at www.dhs.pa.gov/erap in English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Khmer, Russian, and Vietnamese, and the Korean version is on the way.
· Flyer, Application Material list and Poster in English, Chinese, Khmer, Arabic, Russian and Spanish: https://bit.ly/erapapa
· All counties are required to have the ability to provide language services to anyone who does not speak English.
· Anyone living in PA, regardless of citizenship or immigration status, is eligible for ERAP so long as you meet the following criteria:
o You are responsible for paying rent on a residential property,
o One or more people within your household must have experienced financial hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic that puts them at risk of homelessness,
o And you meet the income threshold, which varies by county.
· The application process for ERAP varies by county, but you can visit www.dhs.pa.gov/ERAP to learn how to apply, regardless of where you live.
· Even if your rental lease is not formally documented by you or your landlord, you can still benefit from ERAP.
· All income and residency information on the application is confidential.
· If your or any APA community organization that you know is helping APAs apply for ERAP.
Stephanie Sun | Executive Director
Pennsylvania Governor’s Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs (PA GACAPAA)
Office of the Governor
Phone: 717-215-4589 | Email: email@example.com