펜실베니아주는 코비드19백신접종 확대를 위해 일하는 지역사회 봉사기관들을 돕기위해 그랜트신청을 받고 있다. 코비드19 백신 아우트리치 프로그램( COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Grant Program) 신청 바로가기 클릭
COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Grant Program
· The COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Grant Program supports the efforts of local organizations in Pennsylvania conducting grassroots outreach to communities about COVID-19 vaccines.
· The program will provide grants from $10,000 up to $100,000 to support proactive, targeted outreach efforts such as sponsorship of vaccine-related community events, equipment rental to assist with setting vaccine appointments, local media buys, creation of outreach and training materials and more.
· Application deadline: November 1, 2021
· Instructions for application and program guidelines: dced.pa.gov/vogp.
· COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Grant Program Application Webinar
· Friday, Governor Wolf highlighted this new grant program that will support the efforts of community organizations conducting outreach on COVID-19 vaccines.
· If your or any APA community organization that you know is applying for the grant, please let me know, so I can be a better advocate for your organization(s).
*설문조사(COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Survey for Asian Pacific Americans in Pennsylvania)
· Having equitable research data that represents ALL APAs is important for the equity and for the public and decision makers to understand who has what needs within the grassroots APA umbrella when it comes to COVID-19 and the vaccine.
· To the best of our knowledge, this is the first and only statewide COVID-19 Vaccine Survey for APAs in the U.S., and the first survey in 20 languages in the history of Pennsylvania.
· Based on the survey results, a report will be built and shared with the public, stakeholders in healthcare and public service as well as government agencies at the county, state and federal level, and used as a tool to advocate for more resources for our APA communities.
· 20 Languages available: English, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dari, Hindi, Indonesian, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Nepali, Persian, Russian, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. (Entering any language version of the Survey, people can switch to the other 19 languages, by selecting options in the list.)
· The survey is anonymous and confidential.
· The survey was developed by our Commission (GACAPAA) and the Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (PCDC), and we look forward to partnering with you to advocate for your community through equitable data.
· Please share this survey widely with your communities and networks and encourage as many community members to fill it out as possible; because numbers talk!
· Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/pagacapaa/posts/1483665855366541
· Survey posters in 20 languages (downloadable): https://bit.ly/apaposterpa
· If your organization is interested and committed to encouraging your community members to fill out the survey, please contact me and I can customize the survey posters by adding your logo as a partner organization.
· Please also let me know if you know of any organizations we should reach out to. Thank you!
Stephanie Sun | Executive Director
Pennsylvania Governor’s Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs (PA GACAPAA)
Office of the Governor
Phone: 717-215-4589 | Email: email@example.com